CALL: 063 349 2361


Q: I live far away from your Centurion offices. Can you still help me?

A: We service a client base which literally extends across the country, including Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Polokwane, Umtata, Upington and Nelspruit. We also take on clients in smaller towns, such as those along the KwaZulu-Natal North and South coast, as well as rural areas such as those in the Transkei and Northern Cape. Our attorneys travel to consult with clients across the country. Our staff can speak a variety of languages, including English, Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa, Sotho and Setswana.

Q: My medical bills are piling up and my medical aid refuses to pay. What can I do?

A: Medical Aids will often refuse to pay for an injured persons treatment or rehabilitation unless they have received an undertaking from an attorney to recover the costs of this treatment on their behalf. We will provide your medical aid with an undertaking so that you may continue to receive the treatment you require.

This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to use this site, you consent to and accept our Privacy Policy

You have Successfully Subscribed!